Big Female Bodybuilding

I post various topics on the sport of female bodybuilding such as upcoming contests, about the beautiful ladies who live this sport, & anything else to do with female bodybuilding. Anyone is welcome to put in thier thoughts or email me. Just keep it civil.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

New Female Bodybuilding rules

Its about time female bodybuilding have the official front & rear lat spreads. And it appears to me that it also has given room for more of the heavyweight female bodybuilders in the sport. Finally!!!!

I think the women in all the classes can exibit an amazing muscularity. But I confess, I am a size fan as well. I really love it when the heavyweight class comes in, because it usually ends up being phenomenal. There is really such a huge list of female bodybuilders who've added so much muscle to thier physiques, I just think it is beautiful. The womans body is attractive in many forms, however when these ladies exibit such a hyper muscularity, that is by far the most beautiful and closest to physical perfection.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deadFBBs/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home