Big Female Bodybuilding

I post various topics on the sport of female bodybuilding such as upcoming contests, about the beautiful ladies who live this sport, & anything else to do with female bodybuilding. Anyone is welcome to put in thier thoughts or email me. Just keep it civil.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Female Bodybuilding- GET BIG

Female bodybuilding has always been a secular sport, but it has made progress into the mainstream. Sometimes its in a tv show or news story. But often the news has treated (particularly) female bodybuilding with skepticism of not just how healthy they are, but on the femininity these ladies possess.
To me however, a womans femininity has never been more true than when she can exhibit a high degree muscularity. I think woman with big muscles are sexy. Think about it, isnt it pleasing to the eye? Even in the sense of pure symmetry. Their shoulders and lats flare out wider than any girl-next-door can possibly compete with. Their chiseled and pumped upper body make the muscle plated waist look even thinner. Everything from thier arms down to thier calves show that these women put more work into their physiques than even their male bodbuilders do.
Yes, even various female bodybuilders are willing to speak honestly about thier male counterparts in the gym. Women train smarter AND they train HARDER. So if the young lady has bigger biceps than the guy I am taking tips from, not only am I going to ask tips from her, but as a guy...I think that is sexy! I notice more often that females enter weightlifting gyms alot now, not fitness clubs....weightlifting. I encourage this, ladies. Muscular is sexy. Bigger is better.
The tv has always been famous for hitting us over the head with size ZERO women, and even ladies as low as a size 2 are called too big. Women are not meant to be confined in such tiny stereotypes that make them, so small. Waifish women, bulimic women & anorexic women.
When a woman tries to look the way the giggling toothpick-of-a-girl on tv looks, she sells out herself. So I say lift those weights. Because the more massive her muscularity is, the more beautiful she becomes.

20 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I´ve been watching female bodybuilders since a long time ago. I found it very sexy, healthy and atractive as a man. In fact, my wife is an ex-bodybuilder who (after 2 childs) beats me so easily that I can´t even open my mouth when she gets angry. I have to recognize that she is stronger than me. I love her and I will do, even if I die in the middle of a fight with her. The only bad thing, is that I´m loosing my sexual power since I´ve been so overwhelming beating by her still amazing, strong and delivered muscles. And I´m afraid that she will be looking for a very strong man who can give her the sex she wants.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I belive female bodybuilders are very beautifal ladys.And would love to date a lady like that.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi i'm a female bodybuilder :-)

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love female bodybuilders. To me they are sexier then any skinny model or actress types that todays society says that women should be skinny and frail. No for me todays female bodybuilders are far sexier and in my eyes the women i crave and dream about and love so very much plain and simple if she is a female bodybuilder she is sexy beyond my words.So if any female bodybuilders interested in meeting a handsome guy who loves muscle on a woman call me at 415-756-8181.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with the attraction to FBB's and it's really a unique site to witness...unfortunately i never have seen a FBB live. The size of those muscles are astounding and i'm not a small person or anything but I really enjoy the impressiveness they have and would love to meet one.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To the pussy who is afraid of his own wife, you need to grow some balls. LMAO.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great mind set!
    I love to hear this coming from a female, Specialy the fact that they are bodybuilders. Focus and a strong mind set is the key.

    Increase the PUMP!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really love the big muscular female bodybuilders. But lose the breast implants. They look terrible sitting like pimples on those huge chest muscles. The female bodybuilders that don't have implants look superb.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whyy?????????? it's disguting.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    **disgusting.. sorry.

    but seriously, i don't understand the concept of it. it's horrible and URGHhh...

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with the original post's comments about TV showcasing size zero women as being beautiful. Did you notice how they ripped apart the girl who was supposedly having an affair with A-Rod for being "too muscular"? She could barely win a figure competition, yet the media lambasted her physique.

    It's a shame...

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Women of all kinds make me tight in the pants. These are no different.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They aren't women anymore. Not quite women and not quite men. They occupy a sexual limbo

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It depends on the quantity of steroids they use.If they use a reasonable one they become a little muscular and not loosing their feminity,on the other hand if they use too much they become like transexual men (certainly not women any more...).They may also have a small penis grown from the steroids.
    By the way I am a male Bodybuilder myself,a rather big one-240 lbs.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found a very good site. www.fitness-dream.com
    Beautiful women, who have been, I do not know.
    You know who these women?

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like muscular female bodybuilder, they are amazingly sexy specially he huge muscled ones, they are ver beautiful.

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Robbin Miller said…

    I am glad to catch an idea from your article. This looks absolutely perfect. People always search for body building and fitness tips your information will be very helpful to all of us. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Follow proper diet and routine workout to stay fit.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if
    you be familiar with then you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.


    my web blog :: binary options software

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful
    & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others
    like you helped me.

    Visit my blog: binary options software

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm a 63 year old bisexual male and it's so amazing to see these strong females ..they are much stronger than me,it's also very arousing and i'm sitting here with my cock out and it's very hard.my wife is feeling how hard my cock is and also telling me females are the superior sex and i agree with her..anyone like to talk more?
    jack.h.1300@mail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home